Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Hiya!

I hope you are all well and feeling sunny!
I've had an interesting day. Between unemployment, feelings of solitude and fighting the insurance company I'm trying hard not to get depressed. I know this is a passing stage and I know this is also very normal for anyone who has moved to another city/country. But it was odd feeling like a tourist in my own life.
I've never been super good at making friends and even though the language isn't an issue, I don't meet people or get an opportunity to connect with them. Mainly of course because the people I do meet are usually at the till in the role of employee and I'm in the role of paying customer. :)
So I watched a few videos on Ted.com. I love it! It's so amazing to be able to listen to all these great minds convey their thoughts online. The only problem is that one can't have a dialogue with them. I admire intelligent people and aspire to become one. I know it's right there in the category of Wildest Dreams alongside the dream of becoming the Queen of Moominvalley. But I guess there are worse dreams..




Here's a dreamy pic from the beautiful seaside town of Teignmouth.

I guess it's not really about being intelligent or wise, even as words they seem too much for me to handle. But knowledgeable in many fields. I'd like to be one of those people that other people like to have conversations with and respect me for my views.  At the moment I'm not exactly sure where I am with that. I do know however, that I like listening to other people and I'm very inquisitive.

Ok, enough about me, what about you? If you have anything to say/add to the blog entry, please do so!

Keep calm and carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment