Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hello again,


Nothing for years and then suddenly two in the space of as many days! Blog entries, that is..


I'm still trying to learn all of this. Life, blogging, everything. So please be patient with me.


*I've packed my bags and moved to the UK.
 I made my childhood dream come true. I moved to the UK! I live with my ex-husband/boyfriend N down in Devon, South-West of England. I finally feel like I've come home. I feel free, my anxiety, OCD and panic disorder, all gone! It is an immensely empowering feeling to finally have control of your own life. 


Of course I had to leave everything behind to achieve it. I do miss my family a lot. But they all support me and are happy for me. And thanks to modern technology I can talk to them on a daily basis. We mostly use Facebook, Skype and the smartphone application WhatsApp.
Whatsapp is brilliant! You download the app and you get to text other people who have the app, for free! After the free one year trial it'll cost less than 1£ a year!  

And of course I've revived the ancient tradition of  writing letters and postcards. I mean the old school, Actually putting pen on paper, writing your thoughts down - kind of writing. I love it, although it is weird not to be able to alter what you've already put down by just a click of a button. :S
 

Today is Father's Day here in the UK and N's father is coming over for  Father's Day lunch.  He is a true gentleman, a beautiful soul. Well, N and his father alike. 

Here's some pics of the beautiful town I live in. Apart from the swan, that we saw in Plymouth. And yes, they are palm trees on picture 3! Sadly I think I might be allergic to them because my nose is itchy and I keep sneezing.. Although it could be any of the new Florae and Fauna down here. 






Oh well, I have to dash. Shower and getting ready for N's dad.  And I am aware that this posting doesn't have anything to do with cosmetics. And I know I said it would be.. But the human mind is fickle, get used to it!

Keep calm and carry on!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment