Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hiya all, I'm back!
It's been a busy few weeks again, haven't had the time to blog.
But I have had a chance to read a fantastic book, Matt Rudd The English. It's really funny and easy summer reading. :)
Next on my list is Paul Ekmans Telling lies. It's the book that the TV-show Lie to me is loosely based on. I have to say I loved that show. Especially Tim Roth, he is one HOT man! But also I really just enjoyed the slightly over emphasized talent of being able to read peoples body language and micro expressions and tell if they are in fact lying.


Even though at the moment things are veiled in sadness due to a death in the family, I know that everything will be ok again. I'm just hoping to be of help and support to all my grieving loved ones.

And I'm still looking for work. So nothing major has changed in my life in the past couple of weeks. But of course there are the big changes, the ones marked by the asterisk!

Next entry will probably be about something girly. Maybe nail polishes or other cosmetics. Just because! :P

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Paul Eckmans book on my shopping list! I've just finished watching the whole show back to front. Again. Let me know if the book is worth it. Ulka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Telling lies is a brilliant book! I recommend it highly to anyone even remotely interested in the subject. :D

    ReplyDelete