Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Foliage and the past two days

I'm really enjoying my little camera at the moment!
I have to say seeing and feeling the season changing makes me curious of things to come. And also make me very grateful to get to be here. And because it would just be too simple to leave it at that, it also sparks feelings of home sickness.. Finnish autumns are the only ones I've ever known and it sometime makes me feel like I'm floating in nothingness because I don't know what to expect and think. 

And yes, I personally think that some of these photos are SO good, that they warrant me telling you that they haven't been photoshopped and were taken by my cute, red point and shoot-style Nikon  camera.

I'm also really excited because I've been invited to a birthday party! :)
And a Christmas party! My social calendar is looking busy, crazy busy! Such a weird contrast between my life in Finland and the life I lead now. It almost feels like some kindhearted individual allowed me to lend their life for a while so I'd see what it would be like! It feels like I've come home. It feels like I've found my place and I'm accepted or at least very well tolerated!  :P

Ok, enough of this dumb analyzing and lets get to business!


Edit. some pics were posted at least twice. Note to self, do not argue with someone while blogging.





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment