Saturday, September 14, 2013

Artsy Fancy Pants


Here's more evidence of the type of fun I have with my camera.

I am happily aware of what a load of Artsy Fancy Pants these photos are, but if everyone else can get away with it and be acclaimed artists, why wouldn't I give it a wild stab in the dark.


Here we go..  Also I wouldn't like to point out that all these photos are as organic as possible and very locally produced.  :)















Also, because self confessed excellence is about fluffing the ego, here's the latest cute pic of me preparing to go out the other night. Little did I know however, that this country is climatically nearer to a tropic than anything else.So most clothes came off and straight into my canvass bag as soon as I stepped out the doot..   :D










SUPERCOOL PISS TAKE PHOTO!!

Take care lovelies, I'll be back later today probably with more pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment