Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beautiful Sunday morning

It is a beautiful, crisp autumn Sunday morning and this posting is just to explain the DIY of making the most of it.

Clothing, anything comfortable and warm. My choice today : 




Music, IMPORTANT ! Anything you like will do, my playlist includes Fall Out boy- Save Rock and Roll, Pariisin Kevät - Meteoriitti, Arctic Monkeys -AM. Basically anything that make you feel grateful for music! :)


Drinks, again are down to personal taste, as long as you're enjoying it. My preference is tea. And yes, these cups I brought over from Finland and they are so worth it!

Miscellaneous other things. As you wish, if I wasn't going out for breakfast I might have a nibble, or if I had the Sunday paper etc. The point is that you feel like you're the king of your own universe! And it's Sunday! 







Lol,
Have a wonderful Sunday, who ever you are!

<3





Ps. because my great Sunday includes blogging, there'll be  another post after this!









No comments:

Post a Comment