Monday, November 10, 2014

New start - again

Hello,

I'm back again. It's been nearly a year since my last post and so much has happened!

I've moved a few times since and the last move was just a few weeks ago. I moved to Essex, to Southend-On-Sea for a job.  But not just any job, but my dream job! I'm really excited and happy about it, although I did leave everything I'd gotten to know behind -  again. But S-O-S is a nice city, much bigger than Abbot and although it's always tough in the beginning, I'm sure it'll all be fantastic in the end!

I also have a new beau in my life! I've suddenly gone from being single, living in Abbot and working in Heathfield to being in a relationship, in my dream job and living 50min away from London. All within a space of two months, nearly three.

Here's some pics..













 
As my more avid readers will notice, I am still very much into my artsy fartsy photos! :)I don't take them deliberately, I just happened to notice it when I was uploading them. 

The amazing thing about SOS is the fact that it's by the sea! Not only does it make the climate colder but also it is beautiful and mysterious and wonderful! 
If you don't believe me, believe your own eyes! 



















This is all for now, but I promise more will come! x x


No comments:

Post a Comment