Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Last weekend

Hello,

Last weekend I traveled to London to see G. I love taking the train but didn't take any pics because I got to talking with my colleagues and then read a bit of Margaret Atwood's The year of the flood.
G lives in New Cross, I like it there. It's big and busy but friendly and clean at the same time.
We chilled out most the weekend, but on Saturday we went hunting for some food in the local Sainsbury's. Naturally we took some pics!










Basically I love my style. It's quite basic but it still sort of reflects who I am.
And yes, I was trying to get a thigh gap and was contorting myself into weird positions by Sainsbury's parking lot. :)

G was my partner in crime, he took the pics! <3

We also visited a Farmers market, but we were a bit late to leave the house, so we only got the tail end of the action.







Saturday night we went to 12 Bar Club to the Antifolk festival and it was... interesting!
I had never been before so I had no idea what was happening. G's friends Nathan is in a band and we heard them play, they were very good! Other than that, it really wasn't my scene and I don't think I understood what was going on..

Sunday came too soon, as it usually does and before I knew it I was on the train back to SoS. 

That was my weekend. Next weekend I'm back in London for more fun and games! And yes, I will take my trusty camera with me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment